If you’ve been following you know I am a HUGE Podcast listener. I go through phases with some and others I listen to every single week. I wanted to share some current favorites with you guys if you’re looking for the best podcasts to listen to in 2021.
Best Podcasts To Listen To In 2021
- Asked By Ayana: I love following Ayana Lage on Instagram so when I saw she was starting a Podcast I was so excited! She has had some great guests on and I love how real they get with her. This is a great one for influencers or just anyone interested in the influencer world.
- Pantsuit Politics: I started listening to this last summer as election stuff was picking up. I love that they cover a variety of political topics, and have really inspiring guests like Elizabeth Warren.
- A Thing Or Two: I started listening to this podcast last summer and I love it. It covers a variety of topics on career, friendship, life, and things going on in the world. There is also an amazing newsletter!
- Under The Influence: This is a podcast by an author I love, Jo Piazza. She deep dives into things that happen in the influencer world, and why they happen. It’s super interesting.
- Axios Recap: This is a great way to get your news in a quick manner. It is completely unbiased and is only about 10 minutes long. An easy one to listen to every day.
- Love To See It: This used to be, Here To Make Friends and it has the same hosts and still covers all Bachelor-related topics. Just a new name. I have probably listened to this podcast for 4 years and I love it so much. I love that they also go into things that happen with Bachelor people off the show.
So, I am thinking of starting a podcast this year and if I do I really hope you will all give it a listen. I have the name, Instagram handle, and website but I am not ready yet. In the meantime I hope you enjoy all of these podcasts that I truly love.
What is one of your favorite podcasts?