Happy September friends. I hope everyone had a great long weekend. I won’t lie, August was not my best goal month! But, it’s totally fine to have an off month every now and then. So now it’s time to share my September 2023 goals and hope I do a better job!
September 2023 Goals
In August I wanted to…
- Read 10 books: BIG fail. I had the weirdest month of reading. Started super strong then I got into a book funk after reading a really good book.
- Do something special with the kids for the first day of school: Yes we had special treats both days and special breakfasts.
- Continue to expand my Instagram reels: Yes I have actually been SUPER consistent about this!
- Have one date with Andrew: Fail.Ugh, we suck.
- Have at least one 1:1 friend date: I feel like I had a lot of good friend time this month.
- Do something special with each of my kids: I took Charlotte to get a manicure/pedicure with friends and took Liam to Chuck E Cheese.
- Do something out of my comfort zone: I sang Karaoke does that count??
- Walk every single day outside: Yep done and done!
- Reach out to 5 authors for the Podcast: We did and we have so many great ones coming on!
In September I want to…
- Read 6 books
- Have one date night with Andrew
- Have one girls’ night out
- Try a new Peloton workout
- Secure 3 brand partnerships
- Post at least 10 Reels/TikToks
- Take the kids on the trail more as it cools down
- Take the kids to the Arboretum
- Cross 2 things off my 101 in 1001 list
What is one of your September 2023 goals?