CRICUT EXPLORE AIR 2 2021 EDITION: A Practical Guide to Help You Master Your Cricut Explore Air 2, Use Design Space, and Creating Awesome DIY Projects/Crafts
(as of Dec 08,2021 08:55:23 UTC – Details)
So you got the Explore Air 2 machine, Congratulation!!! Get ready to learn how to use your machine to create beautiful DIY designs: I’m talking paper crafts, customizing T-shirts, pillow case, leather crafts, greeting cards and so much more.
This book will be your guide as you begin your creative journey
Creating original designs can be quiet tasking, especially when you have to use a machine that’s a bit complicated. Not to worry though. This complete guide to the Cricut Explore Air machine will teach you how to use your machine to create your very own designs on a wide range of material.
As you study this manual you will find detailed information to help you understand how your machine works, functions of the various components of the machine, how to set-up, calibrate, and get your machine ready to create those amazing DIY projects you’ve been dreaming of.
That’s not all, this guide will help you familiarize yourself with Cricut tools, materials and accessories required to complete different project. And then, you will learn how you can set up your cutting mat, cutting blade, how to use Cricut pens and set-up and use Cricut design space.
Seeing as the Cricut machine could be a bit complicated, I have taking time to lay out all instructions in a simple step by step manner so that even complete beginners can follow and understand.
You will also find a wide range of useful tips and tricks to help you use your machine effectively.
Here is an overview of what you will learn from thin manual:
- What Can You Do with Your Explore Air 2?
- Different Parts of The Cricut Explore Air 2 24
- Useful Tips for Cricut Explore Air 2
- Setting Up Your Explore Air
- How to Cut Heavyweight and Lightweight Materials
- Choosing the Right Cutting Mat
- Choosing the Blade Type
- How To Calibrate Your Cricut Explore Air 2
- Cricut Design Space Basics
- How To Create An Account
- How to Install and Set Up Design Space on Various Devices
- How To Create a Blank Canvas
- Understanding the Design Space Interface
- Working with Fonts in Design Space
- Working with Images in Design Space
- Vector Image Upload
- Getting Started with the Sample Project
- How to make your own Vinyl Projects
- Customized Coffee/Tea Mug Design
- Paper Crafts
- Heat Transfer Vinyl (HTV) And Iron-On Projects
- Fabric Projects
- Balsa Wood, Basswood, Crafts
- Leather and Faux Leather Crafts
- Infusible Ink Crafts
- How to Clean The Cricut Machine
- Faq About the Cricut Explore Air 2
- Troubleshooting Your Explore Air 2
- and a lot more!
Hit the buy now button and get a copy now