I love October. I always say it’s my favorite month. I love that the weather is almost perfect all month. Not super cold days but not oppressively hot. I love Halloween decorations and pumpkins. It’s just such a happy time. It’s time to share my October 2023 goals and also see how I did in September.
October 2023 Goals
In September I wanted to…
- Read 6 books: I think I read 4. I have had the hardest time with reading the past two months!
- Have one date night with Andrew: Ugh no ????
- Have one girls’ night out: Yes I had two!
- Try a new Peloton workout: I did a new yoga! So good!
- Secure 3 brand partnerships: Yes and yes!
- Post at least 10 Reels/TikToks: I posted quite a few!
- Take the kids on the trail more as it cools down: It has yet to cool down haha!!
- Take the kids to the Arboretum: We haven’t yet but we will this month!
- Cross 2 things off my 101 in 1001 list: YES!
In October I want to…
- Read 5 books
- Book 5 new brand partnerships
- Have a fun anniversary date with Andrew
- Take the kids to a pumpkin patch
- Take the kids to the State Fair
- Get a little bit of Christmas shopping done
- Get our family photos taken and holiday cards ordered
- Have a fun girls’ night
- Post to reels/Tiktok at least 10 times
- Walk every single day this month at least 2 miles
What is one of your October 2023 Goals?