I know we are a few days early on October 2021 goals but I don’t usually post a regular post on Friday, so here we are. I wanted to go ahead and share my monthly goals and take a look at how I did in September!
October 2021 Goals
In September I wanted to…
- Read 3 books: I actually read 4 and feel like I’m in a good reading groove!
- Have 1 date night with Andrew: NO date nights this month as it was a crazy month but we do have an anniversary staycation coming up!
- Work on planning our Halloween block party: YES! I can’t wait for this block party! It’s going to be amazing!
- Get good family pictures on vacation: FAIL! To be fair it rained a ton which kind of ruined it but we got cute pics anyways-just not the ones I planned.
- Secure 4 new brand partnerships: YES! Great month for partnerships. I feel so blessed!
- Go through old holiday and content and see what I want to recirculate: Yes, Working on this and starting to do it.
- Focus 1 hour twice a week on Pinterest: Ehhhh 50/50 I did this some but not as much as I wanted.
- Clean out my closet and donate/purge: Did not get around to this!
- Clean out the playroom and donate/purge: I did some of this but it’s an ongoing thing.
- Do at least one really fun weekend activity with the kids: We took them to Florida does that count!?
- Get Liam ready for his new soccer season: Soccer is underway and so far so good!
In October I want to…
- Read 4 books
- Start Christmas shopping
- Secure 5 new brand partnerships
- Clean out closet/donate and purge
- Take the kids to the Arboretum
- Take the kids to Blase family farm
- Have an awesome Halloween block party
- Be more active and personal on Instagram stories
- Create 2 reels
- Work on lowering my intake of sweets
What is one of your October 2021 goals?