Happy December! December is always such a busy month with all the holiday activities but such a fun month too! Before I share my December 2023 goals it’s time to see how I did with my November goals.
December 2023 Goals
In November I wanted to…
- Read 6 books: I read 4! It was a slow reading month!
- Secure 5 brand partnerships: Yes and so grateful!
- Have one date night with Andrew: We did get a date night in on the last day of the month!
- Turn Charlotte’s room into more of a big girl room for her birthday: Yes she got a big bed and we are slowly getting it finished.
- Finish Christmas shopping: I finished the kids shopping!
- Walk every day: yes I did this! Love my walks!
- Try a new fall recipe: Fail – did not do this!
- Do one holiday activity with the kids: We did a few! We took the kids to Snowday at the Galleria in Dallas and our local neighborhood tree lighting.
- Have one on one time with Liam: I do feel like we had more one on one time this month! Definitely hard to get that with either kid.
In December I want to…
- Read 6 books
- Secure 3 new brand partnerships
- Create a professional and personal goal list for 2024
- Do one thing with each kid just us
- Take the kids to do 2 more holiday activities
- Encourage the kids to purge some toys
- Get the house completely cleaned up and organized after Christmas
- Host a fun holiday gathering
What is one of your December 2023 goals?