So if you skipped Black Friday and Cyber Monday, there are plenty of lingering Cyber Monday deals on gaming rigs still available. The holiday shopping season has officially started. Now is the best time of the year to save big on premium gaming laptops. Even configurations sporting Nvidia’s RTX 30 series GPUs are seeing deep discounts. On Cyber Monday, we saw some systems drop to sub-$1,000.
So if you found yourself being a spectator during the previous holiday sales, fear not. Cyber Week is your second chance for a boss gaming laptop at a seriously affordable price — we’ve got your back. Below you’ll find the best extended Cyber Monday gaming laptop deals for every budget.
Shop Cyber Monday gaming laptop deals
- Amazon: up to $400 off Asus, Dell, HP, Lenovo, MSI gaming laptops (opens in new tab)
- Best Buy: up to $1,200 off Gigabyte, MSI, Acer gaming laptops (opens in new tab)
- Walmart: up to $400 off select Acer, Asus, Lenovo, HP gaming laptops (opens in new tab)
- B&H: up to $800 off select gaming laptps (opens in new tab)
- Newegg: up to 46% off select gaming laptops (opens in new tab)
- Razer: up to $400 off Razer Blade 14 (opens in new tab)