The best Cyber Monday deals are on the horizon which is great news for bargain shoppers. After Black Friday 2022 wraps, expect retailers to offer Cyber Monday deals on laptops, tablets, phones, wearables and more.
Cyber Monday 2022, the first Monday after Black Friday falls on Nov. 28. This annual online shopping event offers excellent post-Black Friday deals. Go-to electronics retailers like Amazon, Best Buy, Target, Walmart and others will continue to offer holiday deals.
We typically see a repeat of Black Friday deals on Cyber Monday and in some instances, we’ve seen better pricing. However, select retailers offer price adjustments and are extending return times this holiday season. So if you purchase an item on Black Friday and the price goes lower, fear not, you’ll have options.
With the threat of potential stock shortages and inflation upon us, more people are shopping early this year. In fact, retailers are responding to consumer demand with early Black Friday deals. We’re seeing the lowest prices of the season on a range of items, many of which we don’t see dropping any further within the coming weeks.
If you plan to skip Black Friday and shop Cyber Monday sales instead, bookmark this page. We’re rounding up the best Cyber Monday deals from around the web and sharing them here.
To give you an idea what to expect, here’s a recap of last year’s Cyber Monday sales and pre-Cyber Monday deals you get now.
Last year’s Cyber Monday deals
- Amazon Epic Daily Deals (opens in new tab): Solid discounts on computing and gaming gear
- Best Buy Cyber Monday Deals (opens in new tab): Save on laptops, tablets, headphones, monitors, TVs, gaming and more
- Walmart Cyber Monday Deals (opens in new tab): Discounts on laptops, TVs, games, and more
- Dell Cyber Monday Deals (opens in new tab): Save on Dell and Alienware gaming laptops and peripherals
- Samsung Cyber Monday Deals: (opens in new tab) Free Galaxy Buds with Galaxy Z Fold 3 5G, $100 off Galaxy Flip 3
- Microsoft Cyber Monday deals (opens in new tab) : Up to $229 off Surface Pro 7+ w/ Type Cover, $300 off Surface Laptop 4
- Newegg Cyber Monday deals (opens in new tab): Extended discounts on gaming laptops, hardware and accessories
- Lenovo Cyber Monday deals (opens in new tab): Up to 70% off ThinkPad, IdeaPad business laptops and more
- HP Cyber Monday deals (opens in new tab): Extend Cyber Monday weekend deals on laptops, printers, and monitors
Top 10 Cyber Monday deals last year
Pre-Cyber Monday deals
When is Cyber Monday?
This year’s Cyber Monday 2022 event falls on Nov. 28 and is the first Monday after Thanksgiving Day in the United States.
Cyber Monday is an online shopping event created by the National Retail Federation (NRF) to encourage National Retail Federation (NRF) people to shop online. Formerly when Black Friday was typically a brick and mortar store event, Cyber Monday launced to highlight online retailers.