Black Friday headphone deals are now ripe for the picking before the biggest shopping event of the year. For bargain shoppers, this is the season to score the lowest prices of the year on today’s best headphones.
Retailers now offer early Black Friday deals with guaranteed holiday pricing and extended return windows. This, due to the trend of more people shopping earlier this year. Black Friday headphone deals are known to offer the best discounts of the year, and so far major retailers have not failed to impress.
If you were hoping for great Black Friday AirPods deals, like the brand new AirPods Pro 2 for just $229 (opens in new tab), we’ve got you. Not an Apple fan? The Sony WF-1000XM4 are back at an all-time low of $178 (opens in new tab) ($101 off!), huge Black Friday savings on our pick for the best wireless earbuds.
Those are just a couple of examples, we’re seeing deep discounts on select wireless earbuds, over-ear and on-ear headphones at several retailers. It’s not too early to save big on top audio wearables from Apple, Beats, Bose, Jabra, JBL, Sony and more.
Black Friday 2022 falls on November 25 and we expect to see monumental deals on today’s best wearables. Be sure to bookmark our Black Friday 2022 deals hub for the best holiday discounts.
In the meantime, here are the best early Black Friday headphone deals to shop right now.
Shop Black Friday headphone deals
- Amazon: up to $50% off AirPods, Audio-Technica, Beats, Bose, Sony and more (opens in new tab)
- Best Buy: up to $120 off Jabra, JBL Sony on select headphones (opens in new tab)
- Target: up to $120 off Bose, JBL, Skullcandy, Sony and more (opens in new tab)
- Walmart: up to 50% off JVC, JBL, LG, Skullcandy, Sony and more (opens in new tab)
- Samsung: save up to $75 on Galaxy Buds w/ trade-in (opens in new tab)