While I did snag a few things for myself in the Nordstrom Sale in all honesty I shop the most for my kids. It’s a great time to grab basics for fall, shoes, a few cute outfits, and winter coats. It’s also a great time to snag some baby gear. While we didn’t need any big-ticket items I do want to share some favorites with you and in general the best of baby and kids in the Nordstrom anniversary sale.
Best of Baby and Kids In The Nordstrom Anniversary Sale
Best of baby girl:
Best of little boy:
Best of baby gear:
- Towels: These towels are my absolute favorites and I always give them as baby gifts.
- Blankets: Another favorite and a great gift to have on hand or just a splurge for your little one.
- Car seats: This is a great time to buy car seats and there are TONS of options.
- Strollers: We had the Uppababy Vista for both kids and I also love the Thule jogging stroller.
- High chairs: We didn’t have the Stoke but so many people love it!
- Diaper bag: I love my Freshly Picked diaper bag and this cute one is on sale!
What are you snagging in the sale??