Testing out new beauty products, specifically new clean beauty products is something I truly enjoy. Clean beauty is a huge passion of mine and sharing it with you guys is something I love. I want to focus on 5 new to me beauty products that I have tested lately that are all clean and ones I think you all will really love!
5 New To Me Beauty Products
- Necessaire Shampoo and Conditioner: I saw someone post this on Instagram and knew I had to try it! I love other Necessiare products and wanted to try these too! They are fragrance free so your hair feels soft and clean but doesn’t have a smell to it. I do wish their was a fragrance option but overall my hair feels amazing after I use it!
- Westman Atilier highlighter: This is probably my favorite product as of late. I purchased several products by this brand back in the spring and the highlight is soooo good! It’s creamy and a little truly goes a long way!
- ILIA Volumizing Mascara: I use the regular ILIA mascara on a day to day basis but wanted a little more volume for nights out or photographs etc. This is a great volumizing mascara and one I will for sure be repurchasing!
- Tata Harper restorative eye cream: I have used the illuminating eye cream by Tata Harper before and I love it but as I creep towards 40 I wanted something a little more anti-aging. It’s a splurge for sure but it lasts at least 6 months if not more. So it’s a low cost per use. I have noticed a difference in the 3 or so months I have been using it. If you are on the hunt for a good anti-aging eye cream this is a win!
- Saie lip balm: I love a lip balm. I mean really if I see a clean lip balm I am buying it! This is a great one that gives a bit of a sheen without being sticky and overly glossy. It’s a great day to day one for just a hint of color.
What is a beauty product you’ve tried and loved lately??