While I share my monthly goals each month I love sharing yearly goals and reflecting on the entire year as a whole. It’s something that I feel keeps me accountable and makes me really think about my goals each month. Hard to believe it’s time to share my 2023 goals and reflect on 2022. This is also my last post of 2022 so I hope you all have a wonderful Christmas and New Year!
2023 Goals +Word Of The Year
In 2022 I wanted to…
- Read 70 books: Done and done! Reading goals are some of my favorite to do.
- Cross 20 things off my 101 in 1001 list: Hard to believe I am a few months away from my 3rd set of 101 in 1001 being done! I did cross a lot off this year!
- Work with 25 new brands: Yes and so so so grateful!
- Have a more successful year business-wise: Again so grateful! It was my best year yet!
- Have 1 date with Andrew a month out of the house: We tried but not every month!
- Get Liam ready for Kindergarten in August: Yes and he has thrived!
- Be better about purging toys/stuff: Yes I am great about this- Andrew and the kids not so much!
- Do 1000 Peloton workouts: YES! I love my Peloton so much!
- Take an active rest day each week: Yep! I go for a long walk every Friday.
- Get the kids outside for at least an hour a day (weather permitting) not including school: Biggest fail!
- Work on Pinterest growth and make that a top priority: Second biggest fail
- Improve my weekly newsletter: I have focused a ton on this, this year!
- Actively have 1 on 1 time with my parents monthly: Ugh I mean I talk to them on the phone each day but need to be better about this.
In 2023 I want to…
- Read 100 books
- Take 1000 Peloton workouts
- Create a new 101 in 1001 list and cross 15 things of
- Take a girls’ trip with friends
- Take one solo vacation with JUST Andrew and one vacation as a family
- Try 3 new workouts and find one to work into my weekly regimen
- Walk outside as many days as allowed and hit at least 10K steps a day all year
- Spend more time on Reels and Tiktok and try to grow both
- Actually start my podcast
- Do something each month 1:1 with my kids or 2:1 with Andrew and I and each kid
- Make time once a month for Andrew and I to have a date even if it’s a lunch date
- Grow my income by 10%
- Work with 20 brands I haven’t ever worked with
- Secure 5 long-term partnerships (3 months or more)
Last year my word of the year was LESS and while I do feel like I lived up to what I wanted this year I could have done better. I did LESS of what did not make me happy and said NO to more stuff this year than I ever have. This year for 2023 my word of the year is CONTENT. I want to feel CONTENT in all areas of my life. I feel like so much I am looking to the next thing, the next week, the next big event instead of living in the moment and being content. So that’s my goal for this year.
What is one of your 2023 goals?
See you all in January! Merry Christmas and Happy New Year!