Back at the end of December, I shared my 2021 goals. It’s hard to believe we are halfway through the year and it’s time to check-in and see how I am doing. To be honest, I have not really looked at these goals as much as I thought I would so I’m curious to see how I am doing on them. I think checking in on long-term goals is important and really keeps you motivated.
2021 Goals- Mid Way Check In
In 2021 I have wanted to…
- Read 65 books- I am definitely about halfway to this goal, maybe a little more
- Get my focus away from the number on the scale and focus on how I feel in my clothes – this is something I am TRYING harder to do but it is a huge struggle.
- Work on not being a perfectionist- Definitely working on it
- If possible take one vacation with Andrew and one with the kids (COVID depending)- We have a trip with the kids booked for September 2021 with our friends. This trip to Seaside also crosses one thing off my 101 in 1001 list- see below.
- Get Charlotte prepared to start MDO in August- I have everything she needs (lunch box, nap mat, labels, water bottles, etc)
- Work with 10 new brands- YES I have already met this goal!
- Have a more successful year than the previous business-wise- Well on my way!
- Have more one-on-one time with my parents- I feel like I am doing this the best I can!
- Make dates with Andrew a priority in our marriage- We are getting better at it now that we are fully vaccinated.
- Cross 25 things off my 101 in 1001 list – I have crossed off about 10 more and have a LOT in progress
- Focus on meditation more and try to meditate 4 times a week- Something I have not really done much of.
- Focus on yoga and try to do yoga twice a week- Yes since we got our Peloton I am doing yoga 1-3 times a week!
Honestly, I am doing better than I thought. I really figured I had not done much with my goals but clearly even though I do not check this list every day I am doing ok!
How are you doing with your 2021 goals?