Are you on the hunt for the best niches for affiliate marketing?
Hands down, affiliate marketing is the BEST way to monetize a blog or website.
Why? There are so many benefits of affiliate marketing, including;
- You have the potential to earn thousands of dollars even while you sleep. This is especially true if you can promote products that are in high demand.
- It can be a great way to build your brand online. With so many people searching for products online, you have the opportunity to reach a broad audience with your affiliate marketing efforts.
- Finally, affiliate marketing allows you to work from home or anywhere else in the world.
But here’s the thing: your NICHE plays the most IMPORTANT role in affiliate marketing success.
In simple terms, a niche is a specific topic you’ll write about on your blog.
In this guide, we’ll discuss the best affiliate marketing niches in 2023, including the low-competition niches.
Are you ready? Let’s get started!
We get a commission when you buy a product via our affiliate link at no additional cost.
Best Affiliate Marketing Niches for 2023 [A Handpicked List that’ll Make You Rich]
1. Weight Loss
If you’re looking for evergreen niches for affiliate marketing, you can’t go wrong with the weight loss niche.
Why? People around the world have issues with diet and physical activity.
Did you know that 13% of adults in the world are obese and 39% of adults in the world are overweight?
The weight loss industry is a billion-dollar industry. It is expected to grow at a 10.3% rate every year.
That’s why the weight loss industry is extremely popular among affiliate marketers. Also, you can find millions of weight loss products to promote as an affiliate.
Weight Loss Micro-niche ideas:
- Fat loss
- belly fat diet
- Ketogenic Diets
- Atkins diet
- Weight loss for men
- Weight loss for women
- Post Pregnancy Weight Loss
- Weight Loss Equipment
- Weight Loss For a Wedding
- Walking or cycling for weight loss
Pros of weight loss niche:
- You learn A LOT about keeping your body fit while teaching others about weight loss
- There are thousands of weight loss products to promote and make money
- It’s an evergreen niche that never dies
- You can combine your job and passion
- It’s extremely easy to start your weight loss blog, and it costs under $100 a year including a domain and web hosting
- A lot of flexibility. You can work on your weight loss blog anytime.
Cons of weight loss niche:
- There’s too much competition in the weight loss niche. Often, you’ll have to compete with authority websites and big brands
Best weight loss and fitness affiliate programs:
- Horizon Fitness Affiliate Program
- Titan Affiliate Program
- LifeSpan Affiliate Program
- Reebok Affiliate Program
- Life Fitness Affiliate Program
Looking for more? Check out these best fitness affiliate programs that are totally free to join and make money.
The entire crypto industry is a funny thing. It made average people millionaires while making many more people burn their money by giving 1000% NEGATIVE returns.
The global cryptocurrency market was valued at $1.69 billion in 2021 and is projected to reach over $5 billion by 2030.
Many financial experts estimate that cryptocurrency is the future of currency. If you want to target millennials – the crypto niche is an excellent choice.
Crypto Micro-niche ideas:
- Crypto news
- NFT (non-fungible token)
- Cryptocurrency trading tips
- Blockchain development
Pros of crypto niche:
- Crypto niche can be a great niche as most of the world is getting interested to trade in crypto. So it’s an excellent time to jump into the niche and create lots of helpful content to build an authority site.
- Huge earning potential as most crypto affiliate programs offer hefty commissions for each signup
- It offers you high CPC/CPM compared to most of the niches listed on this page
Cons of crypto niche:
- Crypto industry is highly volatile. You never know what the future will unfold.
Best crypto affiliate programs:
- Ledger wallet
- Trezor Wallet
A pet niche is one of the best niches for affiliate marketers.
There are millions of people who love their pets, including dogs and cats. Pet lovers spend billions of dollars every year on pet care. That’s what makes the pet niche the most lucrative.
The Pet market is expected to grow at 5.1% from 2022 to 2030.
Pet blogging is where you cover various pet-related topics, such as pet care, training, and health.
Most pet blog owners share personal stories and photos of their pets, making their blogs a great source of inspiration for others.
Pet Micro-niche ideas:
- Pet training and behavior
- Breed-specific care
- Pet toys
- Dog food
- Kebbel diet for dogs
- Travel with pets
- Pet food and nutrition
Pros of pets niche:
- You can start pet blogging within $100 a year as it’s incredibly cost-effective
- You can find and promote a wide range of pet products and earn money as an affiliate
- You can be your boss and help other pet lovers to take of their pets
Cons of pets niche:
- It can be time-consuming. Maintaining a pet blog requires regular posting, engaging with readers, and responding to comments.
Best pets affiliate programs:
- Petco Supplies
- Holista Pet
4. AI Marketing
AI marketing is all about using AI (Artificial Intelligence) tools to save more time on content creation, image creation, video creation, marketing, etc.
The best part? AI tools are on the rise.
If you’re curious, here are some popular AI tools many people use worldwide.
- Jasper AI (to generate content such as blog posts, stories, novels, product reviews, etc.)
- Jasper Art (to create images automatically with text)
- Murf (AI voice generator)
- Chatbot by LiveChat Software
AI Marketing Micro-niche ideas:
- AI software
- AI tools for business
- AI writing tools
- AI essay writer
- AI story generator
- AI image creator
- AI video maker
Pros of AI Marketing niche:
- The growth is huge in AI as lots of new AI tools are coming out
- Most AI tools offer great affiliate commissions
- It’s easy to convince people to try AI products as most of them offer free trials or huge discounts
Cons of AI Marketing niche:
- No one knows whether AI tools can produce great results. For instance, you can create content automatically with Jasper, but it also has plagiarism issues. So be cautious while recommending AI tools to your audience.
Best AI Affiliate programs:
- Jasper Affiliate program
- Rytr affiliate program
- WriteSonic affiliate program
- LiveChat affiliate
Looking for top affiliate marketing niches? Try VPN niche as the VPN industry is a multi-billion dollar industry.
The global market for VPN is growing at a rate of 15.3% and it is expected to reach 87.1 billion dollars by 2027.
As an affiliate, you can find a ton of VPN products to make money online.
VPN Micro-niche ideas:
- Sports event streaming
- Guides on using VPN
- VPN deals and discounts
- Language-specific VPN
- Gaming VPN
Pros of VPN niche:
- When you’re promoting VPN services, you’re actually helping people secure their devices such as smartphones, laptops, desktop, etc
- Lots of VPN options to promote and most of them are totally free to join
- Most VPN providers offer special deals and discounts to their affiiates (which ultimately helps you with more sales)
Cons of VPN niche:
- It can take a long time to get search traffic as the VPN niche is extremely competitive
Best VPN affiliate programs:
- ZenMate VPN
Did you know that the global Smartphone market was valued at $270 Billion in 2021 and is expected to reach over $520 Billion by the year 2030?
Almost everyone on earth has access to a smartphone. If you’re in search of a niche that has HUGE growth every year, the smartphone niche is the best niche for you.
Smartphone Micro-niche ideas:
- Smartphone reviews
- Smartphone comparisons
- iPhone reviews
- Android phone reviews
- Deals on apple phones
- Tips and tricks on using smartphones
Pros of smartphone niche:
- You’ll find thousands of smartphones to promote and you can use eCommerce websites like Amazon, eBay, etc to make affiliate income
- It’s easier to work on smartphone reviews as you can outsource the content at affordable prices
- If you become an authority in the smartphone review category, you’ll get access to a ton of smartphones for FREE (to review on your blog or YouTube channel).
Cons of smartphone niche:
- Can be stressful and demanding with the need for consistency and constant updates in the smartphone niche.
Best smartphone affiliate program networks:
- Amazon Associates
- AT&T Wireless
7. Home Security
For millions of people, their home is their safe haven. It’s where WE ALL relax and feel secure.
However, with the rise of home invasions and burglaries, most people feel insecure. That’s why homeowners are turning to the internet for advice on how to keep their homes safe.
Ultimately, it resulted in the RAPID growth in the home security niche of blogging.
Home security bloggers offer advice on everything from choosing the right locks to installing security cameras. They’ll also review the latest security products to secure you from home invasions and break-ins.
Micro-niche ideas in home security niche:
If you’re interested in the home security niche, here are a few sub-niche ideas you can consider;
- Home Security Systems
- Surveillance Video Equipment
- Video Doorbells
- Door Locks
- Most home security products are high-ticket products. It means you can make HUGE commissions for every successful sale.
- You can use platforms like Amazon Associates to find hundreds of home security products to promote
- It’s easier to rank for some keywords
- This is one of the low competition niches for affiliate marketing
- It can be harder to get build quality and relevant backlinks in this niche
Best home security affiliate programs:
- Guardline Security Affiliate
- Revo Home Security
- Liberty Insurance
8. Web Hosting
Want to start your own online business? You need a website or an online store? To create a professional website, one needs to purchase web hosting.
Web hosting is one of the best affiliate niches to try in 2023.
Did you know that WordPress’ market share is 43% of all websites?
So if you’re planning to target people who wants to start a professional blog or website, web hosting niche is a great choice.
Micro-niche ideas in web hosting:
- SSD based hosting
- Linux hosting
- Web hosting deals and discounts
- Web hosting coupons
- Cloud web hosting services
- WordPress hosting
- VPS hosting
Pros of web hosting niche:
- There’s a HUGE scope to earn thousands of dollars from the web hosting niche as most web hosts pay hefty commissions
- You can attract a lot of traffic from search engines if you consistently publish high-quality content
- Almost every web hosting affiliate program is free to join and offer accurate tracking of your affiliate commission
Cons of web hosting niche:
- It can be expensive. Depending on the type of web host you recommend, there may be costs associated with maintaining a blog, such as purchasing web hosting products for reviews.
Best web hosting affiliate programs:
Here’s a HUGE list of the best web hosting affiliate programs to promote in 2023.
The beauty industry is a growing market, with customers always looking for new products and services related to beauty.
Did you know that revenue in the “Beauty & Personal Care” market amounts to over $528 billion in 2022? The market is expected to grow annually by 4.64% to $663 billion by 2027.
That’s why it’s the best affiliate marketing niche to boost your affiliate marketing commissions.
Beauty Micro-niche ideas:
- Skin Care
- Hair care
- Luxury Beauty
- Deodorants & Roll-ons
- Men’s Grooming
- Women’s Grooming
Pros of beauty niche:
- Millions of people are willing to spend money on beauty products and services – so it’s an excellent opportunity to promote the right products to increase your profits
- Can be fun to run a blog in the beauty niche, and you can also implement the beauty tips on yourself or family
- Can be an excellent source of income
- You can connect people with other bloggers with similar interests and hobbies
Cons of beauty niche:
- Beauty niche is highly competitive, with many affiliate marketers offering similar products and services. You must stand out to build a successful blog in the beauty niche.
Best beauty affiliate programs:
- XLASH Cosmetics
- Stila Cosmetics
- SunDaily Skincare Affiliate
Homeschooling niche is where you refer parents to educate their children at home rather than sending them to a traditional school.
After the COVID pandemic, the homeschooling niche started growing rapidly. It can be a great niche in the future as millions of people prefer homeschooling their kids.
Homeschooling falls into the device-as-a-service category, which is expected to grow at 38.7% every year until 2028.
Homeschooling Micro-niche ideas:
Some popular topics within the homeschooling niche include the following;
- Homeschooling online platforms
- Curriculum ideas
- Teaching techniques
- Resources for homeschooling families
- Homeschooling tips
- Writing exercises
Pros of homeschooling niche:
- You’ll be helping a ton of people with personalized education
- Homeschooling niche is the future and has a HUGE growth in many countries including the USA, UK, Australia, India, and more.
- Many homeschool affiliate programs pay you hefty commissions (up to 40 to 50% affiliate commissions) such as 7Sisters, Living Life and Learning, etc.
Cons of homeschooling niche:
- There’s no guarantee that the homeschooling niche will stay small as it can get competitive in the long run
Best Homeschool Affiliate Programs:
- All About Learning Press
- The HomeScholar
- Homeschool Tracker
Almost everyone loves to travel. That’s why travel is one of the best niches for affiliate marketing in 2023.
Whether it be solo travel, family trips, budget adventures, or luxury trips – many people check out travel websites to get advice.
As a travel blogger, you can offer travel advice, from providing detailed destination information to offering tips on how to roam in a new city.
Micro-niche ideas in travel niche:
- Best restaurants and hostels
- Urban hiking
- Family travels
- Holiday travels
- Travel on budget
- Solo travel
- Travel deals
Pros of travel niche:
- A travel niche can be an excellent source of income as you can monetize your website in many ways including sponsored content, affiliate marketing, and collaborations with tourism companies
- Travel blogging allows you to make a living out of discovering and experiencing new places
- There are a ton of travel affiliate programs to join and promote to make a decent income
Cons of travel niche:
- It may not generate income. Many travel bloggers start their blogs as a hobby and may not initially generate income from their blogs.
Best Travel Affiliate Programs:
- Travel payouts
- Go City
You can also check out these best travel affiliate programs.
12. Headphones and Earbuds
According to Globe News Wire, the global “Earphones and Headphones” market size was valued at $25 billion in 2021 and is projected to reach over $130 billion by 2030.
That means there’s HUGE growth in this industry.
If you’re passionate about offering advice and tips on choosing the best headphones or earbuds for different needs and budgets – this niche is a great choice.
Micro-niche ideas in the Headphones and Earbuds niche:
- headphones with mic
- gaming headphones
- best headphones
- Noise-canceling headphones
Pros of Headphones and Earbuds niche:
- You can find and promote a wide range of headphones or earbuds to suit different preferences and budgets
- You can use extensive networks like Amazon, eBay, Target, etc to find best-selling products
- In this niche, you can find products that are worth thousands of dollars. By using the right promotion strategies, you can attract high-paying customers.
Cons of Headphones and Earbuds niche:
- The affiliate commission payouts on headphones or earbuds are usually less. You’ll have to sell thousands of headphones monthly to generate great commissions.
Best Headphones Affiliate Programs:
- JLab Audio
- Amazon Associates
FAQs | Best Affiliate Niches
Here are some of the frequently asked questions about affiliate marketing niches and affiliate marketing in general.
What is affiliate marketing?
Affiliate marketing is performance-based marketing in which you get paid a commission whenever someone purchases your affiliate products through your links.
Which niche is best for beginners?
There are none. When picking a niche, consider your skills, passions, and market profitability. Based on these three things, you can find a sweet spot that you can consider building a blog around.
How to start affiliate marketing?
To start affiliate marketing, you need a WordPress website. We recommend Bluehost as it is a reliable hosting company used by 2+ million users worldwide. You can also use a YouTube channel or an email list to start as an affiliate marketer.
Is affiliate marketing legal?
Yes, affiliate marketing is legal if you include an affiliate disclosure on your website. Make sure to add a simple affiliate disclosure when you promote an affiliate product or service, and you’ll be fine.
What are the best low competition niches for affiliate marketing?
Here are some of the top low competition niches for affiliate marketing in 2023;
– Eco-friendly products
– Natural oils
– Home-office products
What are the best affiliate marketing niches for 2023?
Here are some of the best niches for affiliate marketing in 2023.
– Home security
– Web Hosting
Best Resources on Affiliate Marketing:
Final thoughts on best niches for affiliate marketing
If done right, affiliate marketing can be a lucrative source of income. Many people think that affiliate marketing is a one-size-fits-all type of business. In reality, it’s NOT!
The key to affiliate marketing success is to pick a niche that you’re passionate about and has a demand in the market. Then, be consistent in your posting schedule, learn SEO basics, and promote the right products to serve your target audience.
Did you find our guide on affiliate marketing niches helpful? Have any questions? Let us know in the comments.